U.S. Stone Imports
- Published: 21 December 2009 21 December 2009
Dimensional-stone imports show a few bright spots, and the worst seems to be over. Overall, though, don’t think it’s getting that much better.
- Published: 29 November 2009 29 November 2009
When times get bad, someone wanting to inch towards the positive usually offers the old saw about seeing the glass half-full, not half-empty.
With U.S. dimensional-stone imports in 2009, maybe the best thing to say is that the glass is just, well, half.
- Published: 30 September 2009 30 September 2009
One bright spot shines brilliantly in a stew of gloomy import numbers. It may look good, but don’t start the brass band until an occasional good number becomes a trend.
- Published: 24 August 2009 24 August 2009
- Published: 30 July 2009 30 July 2009
In the world market, the United States shapes up as the nation with the biggest appetite for natural stone – and, in 2008, the country went on a crash diet.