Semi-annual analysis of U.S. stone imports.
- Published: 14 September 2011 14 September 2011
Travertine and other calcareous stone post import numbers that clearly beat last July. Unfortunately, it’s a different situation with granite.
- Published: 06 September 2011 06 September 2011
The recovery remains a bit slow for dimensional stone through the first six months of the year.
- Published: 18 July 2011 18 July 2011
Stone charges ahead in May, fueled by big increases in granite value and volume and good performances from the marble sector. Other stone categories offer mixed results.
- Published: 15 August 2011 15 August 2011
An uneven month, as most categories go a bit flat after a strong May. Mixed results as the industry makes the turn for the second half of the year.
- Published: 10 June 2011 10 June 2011
Granite takes a bit of a stagger – mainly in volume – in U.S. dimensional-stone imports this April. Marble’s no winner either, but travertine turns in a strong performance.